If you are already a member of the DSBA you will be aware of the considerable benefits which membership brings you. If you have never been a member before we earnestly urge you to join what is now the largest and one of the most active Bar Associations in the country.
CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD OUR MEMBERSHIP FORM
Some of the benefits of DSBA Membership.
1. WEBSITE: www.dsba.ie which publishes useful information for members concerning amongst other things, professional and social information.
2. SEMINARS: As popular as ever, the seminars organised by the Association continue to deal with practical topics. We are also holding many seminars of a more specialised nature.
3. PRECEDENT DOCUMATION: The DSBA precedent documentation has received praise from numerous sources and further development of this function of the Association is anticipated.
4. THE PARCHMENT: The publication of the Association, which, as has been the case for a number of years, is available only to paid-up members.
5. THE SOLICITORS CONFIDENTIAL HELPLINE: In existence since 1994, this important assistance to members in all aspects of the practice.
6. SOCIAL FUNCTIONS: Held throughout the year, these functions is various guises give colleagues essential opportunities to interact with each other outside the working environment.